St. Paschal Baylon Roman Catholic Church
Our church was established on the 1st of October 1957 and the first mass was celebrated on October 29, 1957 in the North York Veteran’s Hall. Eight months later, a piece of farmland on Steeles Avenue was purchased and later became the site of our church.
The first ceremony was held on May 1959. The church was inaugurated by Cardinal McGuigan on December 20, 1959. Our church has grown since and we always welcome new members to our Parish Community.
Our parish is home to many families many are new Canadians. We welcome everyone to visit us and become a part of our family through worship, volunteering and getting involved in our community.